Indonesia Language in Bali
SCHOOL TOURS TO INDONESIA
Exchange Me in collaboration with IALF Bali offers Indonesian language programs, which can be customised to suit each group’s language skills, requirements, interests and budgets. Your group has the choice between staying with Balinese host families or in hotels. Educational tours to Bali can be extended to destinations such as Jakarta or Surabaya and is a great educational travel destination for not only language studies, but also religious studies. We are also able to organise school visit at local primary schools to give students an insight in Indonesian and Balinese culture and education.
Let's start planning your tour!
Language lessons in small classes
Homestay in selected Balinese families
Interactions with locals help Indonesian language students to utilise the knowledge gained in the classroom
Participants return with a broader understanding of different cultures and proven ability of advanced problem solving skills
A combination of language studies and cultural activities offer students a full immersion in Indonesian every-day life
- Enjoy a cooking class with a Balinese family
- Learn Balinese dancing with the locals
- Visit a local school in a traditional village
- Take a trip to Ubud village and enjoy an elephant safari or visit the Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Visit South Kuta or other close-by destinations or extend your trip to see more of the island