SCHOOL TOURS TO CHINA
This sample of an educational tour to China introduces you to the splendid attractions and historic monuments in Xi’an, Beijing, and Shanghai. Visiting China is a fantastic opportunity for students to understand the history and culture of this fascinating country.
School tours to China are suitable for language and history students and can be combined with business studies.
Let's start planning your tour!
Students gain a comprehensive overview of the Chinese people, culture and politics across the country’s long history
Homestay in Chinese host families can be arranged for language students
Interactions with locals help students to utilise the knowledge gained in the classroom
Seeing the many differences between China and Australia gives students a new perspective and an enhanced interest in global issues
Participants return with a broader general knowledge, improved language skills and advanced problem solving skills
- See the Temple of Heaven Park, a masterpiece of Ming architecture and a rich history
- Visit the Great Wall of China
- Take a trip to the Forbidden City and see Tiananmen Square, the largest city square in the world
- See the famous Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, a strong army of altogether 7,000 life-size pottery soldiers, horses, chariots and weapons
- Take a bike ride on the ancient city wall
- Visit Shaanxi Province Museum and Xi’an Museum
- Take the high speed elevator to the top of Oriental Pearl Tower, have a bird’s eye view of this metropolis
- Visit Yuyuan Market and Yuyuan Garden
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO CHINA!
If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you within one business day.