French Language & Culture
SCHOOL TOURS TO FRANCE
Our French language tours aim to combine language learning with culture discovery. In collaboration with a number of language schools in France, Exchange Me is able to organise French language programs in Paris, Nice, Biarritz, Bordeaux and Rouen. Host families are carefully selected and we can arrange language lessons depending on your group’s specific requirements, skill level and budget. Educational school tours to France can be extended with a trip to the French battlefields, making it suitable for WWI history students. France is a great destination for not only language and history students, but also offers opportunities for arts students and students learning about politics and economics.
Let's start planning your tour!
Language lessons in small classes
Interaction with locals helps French students to utilise the knowledge gained in the classroom
Homestay with selected host families
Participants return with a broader understanding of different cultures and proven ability of advanced problem solving skills
- See the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Le Louvre, Centre Pompidou, the Hotel de Ville and many more sights Paris has to offer
- Take a trip to the Château de Versailles
- Visit Chateau Chenonceau, Chateau Cheverny, Chateau Islette, Chateau Azay-Le-Rideau
- See the world heritage site Le Mont-Saint-Michel
OTHER DESTINATIONS CAN INCLUDE
- Sarlat la Caneda in the Dordogne
- The French battlefields (refer to our WWI History Tour of France)