WWI History - France & Belgium
SCHOOL TOURS TO FRANCE & BELGIUM
On our battlefields tours, students investigate key aspects of World War I and the Australian experience of the war, including the nature and significance of the war in world and Australian history. Visiting the French battlefields on an educational tour is a unique opportunity to see the places where Australians fought, including The Somme and Ypres. France is also a popular destination for language and arts students. This educational trip can be combined with elements of the WWI Gallipoli Tour.
Let's start planning your tour!
Utilising the knowledge students have previously gained in the classroom
Participants return with an enhanced interest in global issues as well as a broader general knowledge.
Students discover first-hand the many aspects of Australia’s role during the first world war and are able to better understand the impact of WWI
- See the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Le Louvre, Centre Pompidou, the Hotel de Ville and many more sights Paris has to offer
- Take a trip to the Château de Versailles
- See the Australian National Memorial at Villers-Bretonneux
- Visit the battlefields of Mont St.-Quentin
- Take a trip to the battlefields of Fromelles, Vimy Ridge and Bullecourt
Explore the Australian battlefields in the Salient and the Flanders Fields Museum
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO FRANCE & BELGIUM!
If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you within one business day.