WWII History - Germany & Poland
SCHOOL TOURS TO GERMANY & POLAND
Focusing on the Holocaust, this history school tour is most suitable for students visiting years 10 – 12. Visiting the many historical sites in Berlin associated with WWII and seeing the concentration camp sites of Germany and Poland will give students a full insight to wartime experience and the impact on the Jewish people. Educational history tours to Germany and Poland can be combined with religious studies and can be extended to other relevant destinations in Europe, including Austria, Czech Republic, France or the Netherlands.
Let's start planning your tour!
Seeing historically relevant sites and cities helps students to utilise the knowledge gained in the classroom
The students are exposed to, and can better understand the impact of the Holocaust
Participants return with an enhanced interest in global issues as well as a broader general knowledge
- See the Brandenburg Gate, Kurfürstendamm, Berlin Wall and historic Checkpoint Charlie
- Visit the Memorial of the Murdered Jews in Europe
- Take a tour of the historical Olympia stadium which was built by the Nazis for the Olympic Games in 1936
NUREMBERG & MUNICH
- Take a tour of the Nazi Rally Grounds and the Documentation Centre
- Visit Dachau Concentration Camp near Munich
- Take a trip to Berchtesgarden, a town located in the Bavarian Alps to visit Adolf Hitler’s vacation residence ‘Eagle’s Nest’
- Visit the Warsaw Ghetto Monument
- Visit Museum of the History of Polish Jews
- Visit the Auschwitz Death Camp Memorial
- Take a Tour of the former death camps at Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II / Birkenau
- Tour the former Gross Rosen Concentration Camp in Rogoznica
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO GERMANY & POLAND!
If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you within one business day.