Hawaiian Islands Geography & Culture
SCHOOL TOURS TO HAWAII
The Hawaiian Islands offer a broad range of curriculum related topics and attractions, that are absolute must-do’s for any student and teacher visiting the islands on an educational tour. Volcanoes, lava fields, complex ecosystems, marine life, space observatories, white sandy beaches and experiencing Polynesian culture are just some of the highlights. School tours to Hawaii offer activities for geography and history students and can be combined with other geography trips to the USA, including the US West Coast and National Parks.
Let's start planning your tour!
Utilising the knowledge students have previously gained in the classroom
Students discover first-hand curriculum related geographical and cultural issues, such as earth systems, earth processes, water issues, ecological issues and sustainability, marine life and many more
Students gain a comprehensive overview of Polynesian people and culture
Participants return with a broader general knowledge and advanced problem solving skills
- See the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Kilauea Point & Volcano
- Explore Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and Marine Education Center
- Visit Diamond Head Crater and the Pearl Harbour Memorial
- Get an insight in Polynesian culture at the Polynesian Cultural Centre
- Visit the Pacific Tsunami Museum
- Na pali Coast State Park
- Mauna Kea & Mauna Loa
- Iao Valley
- Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
- Maui Ocean Centre
- Waikiki Beach
- Extend your trip to California, Arizona, Nevada and Utah, a perfect educational travel destination for geography students and teachers
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO HAWAII!
If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you within one business day.