Italian Language & Culture
SCHOOL TOURS TO ITALY
Going on an Italian language tour with Exchange Me means offering your students the unique opportunity to totally immerse themselves in the language and culture. We are able to organise homestays in Italian families and an authentic school experience in an Italian high school. Top off your educational school trip with a tour through the country, seeing Milan, Florence, Siena, Assisi, Pompeii, Rome and any other places you would like to visit.
This educational tour can be combined with ancient history, arts and religious studies.
Let's start planning your tour!
Language lessons in small classes
Homestay with selected Italian families matched to each individual student
Interactions with locals help students to utilise the knowledge gained in the classroom
Students will learn about the Italian high school system and have the opportunity to first-hand discover cultural differences between Italy and Australia
Participants return with a broader general knowledge, advanced problem solving skills and life-long friendships
- See the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, the Roman Forums and the Pantheon
- Visit the Vatican and participate in the Papal Audience, take a tour of the Sistine Chapel and see St Peters Basilica
- Visit the Galleria dell’Accademia with the famous statue of David by Michelangelo and other works
- Learn how to make pizza, pasta and local desserts in an Italian cooking class
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery and explore more of Florence at leisure
POMPEII & NAPLES
- See the ruins of Pompeii, an ancient Roman city founded in the seventh century BC
- Visit Naples National Archaeological Museum, which contains a large collection of Roman artefacts from Pompeii, Stabiae and Herculaneum
- The famous gothic cathedral ‘Duomo’
- See various art galleries and the Santa Maria delle Grazie, where Da Vinci’s last supper is displayed
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO ITALY!
If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you within one business day.