Japanese Language & Culture
SCHOOL TOURS TO JAPAN
Understanding the culture is a vital part of language learning, this is why Japan has become such a popular destination for school groups. Each city offers many places of interest and the opportunity for unforgettable memories which will entice school teachers and school students into the great charm of Japan. Japan is a great educational travel destination for Japanese language students, as well as history students focusing on WWII and arts students (please refer to our ‘The Arts of Japan’ sample tour).
Let's start planning your tour!
Homestay with selected Japanese host families can be arranged for Japanese language students
Interaction with locals helps students to utilise the knowledge gained in the classroom
Students gain a comprehensive overview of the Japanese people and culture
Participants return with a broader general knowledge, improved language skills and advanced problem solving skills
- Tokyo Tower
- Meiji Shrine
- Akasaka Geihinkan (The state guest house)
- Imperial Palace East Garden
- A day trip to Disneyland can be arranged
- See the Atomic Bomb Dome
- Visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Take a trip to the Kinkaku-ji Temple (Golden Pavilion) and Kiyomizu Temple
- Visit Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Take a trip to Nara and see the famous Kofuku-ji and Todai-ji Temples and the Kasuga Shrine
- Visit Osaka Castle
- Visit Shitenno-ji Temple
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO JAPAN!
If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you within one business day.