New York Business & Economics
SCHOOL TOURS TO NEW YORK CITY
New York City, the city that never sleeps, is a great destination for Business, Economics, Arts and STEM students. It is a global hub of international finance, politics, communications, film, music, fashion, and culture and also home to many world-class museums, art galleries and theatres. The largest city of the United States offers so many different aspects and links to the Australian curriculum that we recommend a cross-curricular school tour combining more than one subject.
Let's start planning your tour!
Students experience first-hand and understand New York’s role as a global financial centre and learn how it became the economic engine of the USA
A new, fast-paced environment gives students the opportunity to utilising the knowledge previously gained in the classroom
Travellers will gain an understanding of the financial markets and stock exchanges and its global impact on economics
Participants return with a broader general knowledge and new perspectives on the world
- Take a cruise to the Statue of Liberty
- Take a tour of Wall Street to see some of the world’s biggest banks and financiers (Wall Street Seminars can be arranged depending on availability)
- Visit Federal Reserve, the central banking system of the United States
- Visit the Museum of American Finance and explore how finance impacts our daily lives
- Pay a visit to the National 9/11 Memorial and take a tour of the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Visit One World Trade Centre and learn about its history and construction
- Visiting the Empire State Building is a must when in NYC
- See a Broadway performance
- See famous film and TV locations on customised city tours
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO NEW YORK!
If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you within one business day.