Best of English Literature
SCHOOL TOURS TO ENGLAND
An educational tour through England gives a taste of the life, work, and source of inspiration of some key English literary figures, while taking in some of England’s most beautiful scenery and key historic cities. Students travelling with Exchange Me have the unique opportunity of studying at the University of Oxford, which opens a world of opportunities for their future careers.
English literature tours can be combined with history, business and economics studies.
Let's start planning your tour!
This school tour helps students to utilise and better remember the knowledge they have gained in the classroom
Visiting one of the world’s most economically powerful cities will help travellers gain a new perspective of the world
Besides visiting Stratford-upon-Avon and the Globe Theatre, students even get the change to participate in a Shakespearian workshop
Accreditation opportunities for students participating in the Oxford University Program for Australian High School Students
- Experience London’s world class highlights, including Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Tower Bridge, London Eye and the Tower of London
- Visit the British Library and sites associated with Charles Dickens including his home
- Take a tour of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and see an evening performance
- Visit Chawton Cottage, home of Jane Austen and the Great Hall in Winchester, where Austen is buried
- Follow in the footsteps of some of Thomas Hardy’s most famous characters
BATH & STRATFORD-UPON-AVON
- Do a tour of Bath where Jane Austen lived and wrote for a time
- Visit Shakespeare’s birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
- This region is home and source of inspiration to so many writers, including William Wordsworth, Beatrix Potter, Coleridge to name a few
- Visit Haworth, the location of the famous Bronte Parsonage, where Bronte sisters wrote most of their great literary works