USA West Coast & National Parks - Geography
GEOGRAPHY TOURS WEST COAST USA
Show your students the most owe inspiring landscapes in the world on a Geography Tour to the USA. Our itineraries aim to combine the main must-see cities of the west coast with the desert of Nevada and some of the world’s most famous National Parks in California, Utah, Nevada and Arizona. With so much to see and do, this school tour embodies the true American spirit and is most definitely the best of the west coast. An educational trip to the US West Coast is suitable to Geography students and can be combined with other itineraries to the USA, including a stopover in Hawaii.
Let's start planning your tour!
Students learn first-hand about desert landscapes, canyons, valleys and meandering rivers
Participants gain a deeper understanding of geography, sustainability and the effects of tourism
Advanced consideration of the preservation and sustainability of natural landscape
Participants return with a broader general knowledge and advanced problem solving skills
- See Union Square, the Golden Gate bridge and the waterfront tourist area of Fishermen’s Wharf
- Take a boat trip to Alcatraz Island, the infamous and notorious former federal prison
- Visit Yosemite National Park and Death Valley National Park
- Get the ultimate Hollywood experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
- See the main city sights including Griffith Park Observatory, the Walk of Fame, Hollywood Museum, Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Bowl, Dolby Theatre & Paramount Studios
- See Zion National Park
- Take a trip to Bryce Canyon National Park
Visit the man-made entertainment city of Las Vegas located in the desert of Nevada
- See the famous Grand Canyon National Park
- learn more about the history of the Navajo Nation at Monument Valley
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO THE USA!
If you are interested in working together, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you within one business day.